This Policy applies between you, the user of this website and Moncharm Limited the owner and provider of this website. This Policy applies to our use of your data collected by us.
This Policy applies only to the actions of Moncharm Limited and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website from time to time:
- Name and address
- Phone number and e-mail address
- Details about the services that you specifically requested
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Moncharm Limited for 6 years, or until your policy with us has ended, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018. For more details on security see the security section.
Information that Moncharm Limited collect may be used in the following ways but in accordance to applicable laws:
- We may use your personal information to provide you with services offered by Moncharm Limited.
- We may use your personal information for auditing and quality control purposes; allowing us to improve Moncharm Limited’s future products and services.
- When you communicate with Moncharm Limited, we may keep this communication to improve our services alongside allowing us to respond to your enquiries and requests.
You can at any time contact us to amend the mode of communication
Where we may pass your details to other organisation(s) we will do so by giving you the opportunity to consent for us to pass you details.
You can of course withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the footer of our emails, or emailing us as email@example.com.
Data collected of subjects under 18 (Minors)
Our company intentionally uses measures to avoid any such marketing to those under the age of 18 years. Any data collected from those which we suspect are under the age of 18 will be removed from our database at the time in which we are made aware of the age of persons in question.
Data security is of great importance to Moncharm Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable, realistic, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website. Therefore, we do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of the data that you choose to send us electronically and sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Data retention policy
We understand that your data is important. We only retain your data for as long as necessary, which is a maximum of 6 years.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
1. Right to be informed
2. Right of access
You have the right to access all personal data that we hold about you. To access such information, we request that you provide us with a Subject Access Request.
3. Right to rectification
You are entitled to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete. We will respond within one month.
4. Right to erasure
You have the right to erasure in certain circumstances:
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed.
- When you withdraw consent
- When you object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing
- Your personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation
- We may refuse to comply with a request for erasure in rare circumstances such as in the event ofexercise or defence of legal claims.
5. Right to restrict processing
You have the right to block or suppress processing of your personal data. When processing is restricted, we are permitted to store your personal data but not further process it. We will retain just enough information about you to enable that the restriction, as directed by you, is respected in the future.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to request the movement, copy or transfer of your personal data easily from us to you or your requested destination, in a safe and secure manner.
7. Right to object
Processing based on legitimate interests or direct marketing.
8. Right to complain
You have the right to complain to us if you feel your data has been processed incorrectly, been misused or we have not met your data processing expectations. How to complain? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moncharm Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Moncharm Limited requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with (new GDPR regulations).
Changes to this policy
Moncharm Limited reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.
How to contact us regarding this policy
You can contact us via our web site contact us page, or via telephone or via post at our address. Or you can use the details shown below:
- Telephone Number – 0207 959 2261
- Email Address – email@example.com